If it is specialty beers or spirits you are after, you are welcome to click on the PRODUCT SEARCH link to peruse all of our wares by department (and more!) to choose your own adventure here at Ball Square Fine Wines. Non-wine purchases can be made online, but you must pick up your order in the store or inquire about delivery.
If you want to hear what's caught our fancy lately first and can't make it into the shop for a personal consult, you're welcome to tune in below to find out what our Wine, Beer, Spirits and Gourmet department staff suggests to wet your whistle this season!
Click on the wine names to link to their descriptions.
1. Jean Vullien Savoie Rose Sparkling (France) ~ $15.99
2. Züm Riesling (Germany) ~ $11.99
3. Prieler Pinot Blanc (Austria) ~ $29.99
4. Stolpman Golden Point White (California) ~ $19.99
5. Laroque Cabernet Franc (France) ~ $11.99
6. Torre de Ona Rioja (Spain) ~ $29.99
7. Morgan Cotes de Crow's (California) ~ $17.99
8. La Velona Brunello (Italy) ~ $47.99
9. Mandolin Pinot Noir (California) ~ $13.99
10. Heartland Stickleback (Australia) ~ $11.99
11. Barbi Sangiovese (Italy) ~ $9.99
12. Gerard Bertrand Banyuls (France) ~ $19.99
1. Great Divide Hibernation Ale ~ $11.69 /6pk
2. Andechs Dopplebock Dunkel $3.94
3. North Coast Grand Cru $15.94
4. Apostelbrau Roggen $7.44
5. St. Bernardus Christmas Belgian Abbey Ale $13.94
1. Privateer True American Rum $32.99
2. Ledaig 10yr Single Malt Scotch $54.99
3. Sapling Maple Bourbon Whiskey $25.99
This soft ripened cheese hails from Bordeaux in France. Fragrant, but not pungent, it comes in a small ceramic crock, ready to be topped with apples or nuts and baked in the oven. An excellent addition to your next gathering.
(Perfect pairings? Think French - Cotes du Rhone or Chateauneuf du Pape)